Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!


She did it! Michelle won and left Vicky and Brady empty handed in the finale last night on The Biggest Loser. My only ungleeful (is that a word?) moment last night was when Heba won the $100,000 at home prize. It was almost Amy (of the red team from SC) and I was pulling for her or Phil to win that prize but I assume that Heba (who thought she would be in the finale) worked her ass off to win something. I am so glad that once again Karma has worked its magic and the person who deserved the prize, won the prize. As for how everyone looked; I have to admit that Heba and Ed looked great, Stacy (green) looked absolutely phenomenal, and Phil and Amy (red) were unrecognizable. All and all it was nice to see that everyone did so well. I have watched in seasons past when people came back without losing a bunch of weight and you feel so bad for them. I almost forgot; didn't Colleen just look lighter and happier? I do love an uplifting show. Thank goodness I do not have to remove it from my Tivo list (would have had Vicky won) because the new season starts January 6. See you there!

3 comments:

David Dust said...

I am so glad that this evil Vicky person you've been talking about didn't win.

Top Chef tonight!!!

XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

So we were wondering TivoMom, had the votes put Heba in the final against Vicky and Michelle would Heba have won?

Anonymous said...

I think that Heba did lose a higher percentage of weight but I honestly was so excited that Michelle won that I did not pay attention. Oh well! Someone (America) put Ed in the finale.