Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Bachelorette - In Brief (Literally)

I have a lot to do so I must make this short and sweet (just like Ed's shorts last night). Jillian went on three dates last night in Hawaii. Kiptyn was nice (read boring), Reid was tongue-tied, and Ed could not get it up; in a nutshell. All three men went back to the fantasy suite this time and Ed was a little too stressed. Thought this was a deal breaker, think again. Ed was able to tell Jillian that he loved her while Reid could not articulate what he wanted for dinner. Soooooo Reid went home and Mr. Green Shorts cannot perform Ed stuck around (I liked Reid).

We are coming up on the "men tell all" special, which is my favorite episode of the season. I cannot wait to see what Wes says about the editing of the show. He actually came out and said "don't believe everything you see on TV" (see article here). I love it when reality people deny every saying anything on the show. You have to say it to be recorded.


What did you think of last night's episode? Did Jillian make the right choice? Will Ed be able to perform? Stay tuned!

No comments: