Sunday, January 20, 2008

Make Me A Supermodel

OK, so I have been out of town for a few days and finally got to watch Thursday's episode. Gotta say little disappointed. How can cute little Ben be in the bottom three. I will give you Katy (the girl weighs as much as me and I cannot be a supermodel)and Dominic (he sure thinks a lot of himself). But Ben seems so sweet and unsure. He has to stick around. Of course, I did not vote so if he leaves I have no one to blame but myself. Please tell me others voted for him.

The crush that Ronnie has on Ben is a little strange. Has Ben showed Ronnie pictures of his wife? Actually it seems to be turning into a mutual admiration society between the two of them. Did Ben marry too soon?

Jackie is extremely full of herself and I would like to say that there is no way she will win but the judges seem to be falling all over themselves around her. Holly's new short do is absolutely adorable and she has got to realize that it looks so much better than the banged bob that she was sporting.

The hanging wire pictures were not all that great. I am waiting for my southern boy Jay to step it up. Did the boys just look weird in those runway get ups they had on? My goodness every single one of them looked like a girl; and pretty girls at that! Who will go next week. Oh please not Ben!!!

No comments: