Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The View

I just "viewed" (hee, hee, God I am corny) the episode of Hot Topics from yesterday and I must say I found it a little disconcerting. Does no one else find it creepy that Barbara Walters was discussing threesomes and then at the end of the show invited Sherri to have one with her? I just felt a little of the ick factor rear its ugly head as I listened to Barbara ask the table if they had ever had a threesome. No one did, or so they said, but if they had would they honestly admit on the show.

The other big topic was of course the election and Hillary and Obama fighting for South Carolina. If the girls of the View think that Hilary and Obama can go to South Carolina and have it not become about race and sex then they are living in a dream bubble that does not include the South! Everything in the South seems to be about race and sex (and believe me I know since my entire 35 years has been spent there).

I can never get enough of the Hot Topics days but do you think those happen because they cannot book anyone or do you think that they really want to sit around and chat for an hour?

No comments: