Thursday, October 20, 2011

Modern Family - What was your favorite line?

Last night on Modern Family, I laughed a lot.  I think I really want to hang out with Drunk Claire.  Plus, does everyone want to have dad like Phil?  Just sayin...  Anyway, best line of the night (according to me)

its a toss up between

Claire saying to Mitchell and Cam, disappointed that they had not planned a fabulous night for her, "if that was your gay card it would have just been revoked"

or... Phil as he high fived a collegiate who was shading his eyes from the sun (of which Haley pointed out) , "knew it when I did it"

Now I know for both you needed to see the scene with it to laugh, but laugh I did.   Oh and Phil joining in with the cheerleaders and the Bull dog "frog" noise" both hilarious. 

Any thoughts?


1 comment:

Bob said...

I liked the gay card line, because, well, there are times when my gay crad should be revoked, too.