Monday, August 13, 2012

As cheesy as this is...

I am really happy for Jennifer Aniston.  I read the blurb on People.com last night about her engagement to Justin Theroux and it made me smile.  OK, OK, I know that we are not really friends (but we could be) and I also know that her "heartache" over the whole Brad Pitt thing could have been a stupid concocted story to sell Tabloid magazines (which I read).  However (and this is a big but), it is nice to see someone who has had a lot of boyfriends (a lot) finally find the one.  And no I will not place bets on if the wedding will happen, or how long the marriage will last because Jenn and I could have been friends in another life and I would not do that to a friend (unless I really hated the groom to be).  So congrats Jennifer.  May it last and may you be happy!  See how mature I can be!


2 comments:

www.DiatribesAndOvations.com said...

Do you think it was just a coincidence that her engagement was announced on the same weekend that Brad was rumored to be marrying in France?

the dogs' mother said...

very romantical!