Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Once Upon a Time

Is anyone else loving Once Upon a Time this season?  I just watched this week's episode and I am extremely confused but loving this season.  The evil queen, her mother, Snow disappearing from Storybrook toFar, Far, Away (Shrek land), Rumple/Gold's antics, all of it has me wanting more.  And yes I am lost constantly (ha ha I said Lost) but for some reason it makes the show even more enjoyable.  And I must say, Lana Parrilla as the Regina/The Evil Queen is having an amazing season so far.  Her scenes both with her mother (played by the magnificent Barbara Hershey) and with Henry were some of the best I have seen thus far.  Watch this show.  Get confused by this show.  Lose yourself all the way to Far, Far Away with this show. 


1 comment:

Bob said...

I love how it jumps all over the place to tell the story.
Lost.
hee hee