Friday, July 15, 2011

Bittersweet Emmy Nominations...


 Tomorrow night marks the end of the best show on television, Friday Night Lights (wow many of my favorite things are ending today).  The Emmy nominations came out this morning and finally Friday Night Lights was shown a little love (where was this love at the end of Season 3?).  Congratulations to Kyle Chandler, Connie Britton and the show itself for the nominations.  Now maybe as the show ends the Emmy voters will realize what they have missed for the past 5 seasons. 

On another note, I will be crying tomorrow night and I am so sad that the show is over.  I respect great talent and this show is a true showcase of that.  Goodbye Lions and Panthers!  Thank you for 5 wonderful (and award worthy) seasons!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I like the way they ended it. I'm so sad it's gone and will miss it. You're right - one of the best shows on TV!! Hope they win some Emmys!