I never recap this show (others do it better) but I had a few observations from last night's fairly boring season premiere.
- The Times Square thing was kind of cool but I will bet many of those fans could not see a damn thing.
- I love Lauren Graham but she had very little to say and her comments were not all that great.
- Gunnar, really? I read somewhere that is name sounded like a Slytheran name for sure. Loved the reference. He is just trying for airtime (and succeeding) but it seems put on and stupid to me. So I will try not to mention him again.
- Loved Ven and think that the win should have gone to him. Both his pieces were great and I enjoyed his aesthetic.
- Christopher was entertaining. His dress and the movement was wonderful but his second dress sucked. He should not have won but what do I know?
- Loved when Christopher called Gunnar out for being on the wrong show (he should have been on Toddlers and Tiaras) hilarious. (sorry mentioned Gunnar again)
- The man with the big hair and Chinese accent (don't know his name yet) was a little weird but entertaining so far. He might get on my nerves but we will see...