Friday, July 20, 2012

Project Runway...well we will see!

I never recap this show (others do it better) but I had a few observations from last night's fairly boring season premiere.

  • The Times Square thing was kind of cool but I will bet many of those fans could not see a damn thing.
  • I love Lauren Graham but she had very little to say and her comments were not all that great.
  • Gunnar, really?  I read somewhere that is name sounded like a Slytheran name for sure.  Loved the reference.  He is just trying for airtime (and succeeding) but it seems put on and stupid to me.  So I will try not to mention him again.  
  • Loved Ven and think that the win should have gone to him.  Both his pieces were great and I enjoyed his aesthetic.  
  • Christopher was entertaining.  His dress and the movement was wonderful but his second dress sucked.  He should not have won but what do I know?
  • Loved when Christopher called Gunnar out for being on the wrong show (he should have been on Toddlers and Tiaras) hilarious.  (sorry mentioned Gunnar again)
  • The man with the big hair and Chinese accent (don't know his name yet) was a little weird but entertaining so far.  He might get on my nerves but we will see...
As for everyone else, I am just not sure yet.  I have no idea who they are or who they will be on television.  The right person went home (Beatrice I think) only because I am sick of people going on this show who cannot sew.  !0 seasons in you should know better.  

2 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

The Toddlers and Tiaras line was one of the best of the night!

Bob said...

I think you and I are on the same page re: He Who Will Not Be Mentioned.