I know that some in the blogosphere gave last night's Glee episode a less than stellar review but I must admit, I loved it. From the clothes to the songs to the "drama", I thought the entire hour was a complete joy to watch. It kind of made me want to go back and do prom all over again. Although at my prom, my date was a friend (who I still think is gay) so the romance factor was not there for me. Anyway, I digress, here are my favorite moments from last night...
- Brittany's dress was awesome, including the tiny hat in her hair. The entire ensemble rocked and has really established Brittany as one of my favorites.
- Loved when Kurt called Santana Satan...just a slip of the tongue.
- Hate the song, loved the fun of it. The boys singing Friday.
- Artie's hair. Love or hate it, at least he was different.
- Dancing Queen was fun and a wonderful way to end the episode.
- On that note, I loved the prom pictures at the end as well. Still smiling at Brittany and Artie.
And things I hated....Finn/Rachel/Quinn thing. I am over it already. Sad that Finn missed the prom but lets move on. Pick one or the other.
So what did you think about last night? Did I miss anything? I really, really enjoyed it and I am relieved. I was becoming a little less excited about Glee. Now the excitement is back.