Monday, May 9, 2011

Gossip Girl - Been There Done That...

Yes I am still watching Gossip Girl (which airs tonight).  I had an epiphany last week and wanted to share it.  The Gossip Girl writers keep the show going because they just use old scripts over and over again.  As we once again regurgitate the ever depressing storyline of Chuck Bass having yet another breakdown, I wonder when and how the show will continue after this year.  I feel that at the end of every season, Chuck is on the verge of losing his shit and someone has to save him.  The only possible way this season could have been saved (Serena and the boring teacher, Nate who?, Vanessa the lurker) was the Dan and Blair storyline.  They were funny, interesting, bratty and new!  We will see what happens tonight but I am losing all interest in the show.  Someone save it please....

No comments: