Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Madness is upon me....

I love sports.  Ya'll know that I love football but lets remember that I am from North Carolina so basketball was drilled into me at a very young age.  After watching my Wolfpack (NC State) lose a close one to the hated Carolina last weekend in the ACC tournament we had very little hope for a NCAA bid.  But.....and this is a big but (like Jennifer Lopez size) after watching and waiting as the stupid selection committee called every school but my own, the field was down to the final selection.   Yep you guessed the Wolfpack made it.  Now that should have been good enough for those of us that had very low expectations this year but nope we wanted more great things and we got them.  After a close game today against Georgetown (yes that Georgetown), the North Carolina State Wolfpack is heading to the Sweet 16!  For those of you that are not big sports fans, this is a big deal.  I am very excited and am loving the start of my Spring Break....


No comments: