Sunday, April 15, 2012

FB and the Posts that make me cringe

I am on Facebook.  I don't deny that I like to post funny things that my children do.  I also like to check in places when I am out and about.  I enjoy posting pictures for my family to see.  One thing that I will not do is air my dirty laundry on Facebook for everyone to see.  And one of my biggest pet peeves is when someone posts a cryptic message just to get a comment or make someone ask stupid questions.  Any of you on Facebook know exactly what I am talking about.  This is one of the recent posts on my feed and why I felt the need to bitch about them...

Starting to wonder if some people just live for posting hate on FB?   I'm just not that angry and hate-filled. Why do some people want to post nothing but hate? 

Of course this friend's feed is now full of comments like, who hates you?, what happened are you OK?, etc...I just think we should use the Facebook power for good and not stupid that's all.  Stepping down from my soapbox yet again
 

No comments: