We had company this past weekend and we have more coming for Easter (this is the season for it in South Florida) so I finally got to sit down last night and watch Once Upon a Time. And I have a few questions...
- Was Barbara Hershey just awesome as the evil Queen's even more evil mother? I thought she was scary good and want to see her more and more.
- Are you telling me that the only reason Regina is evil is because she lost her 1 true love?
- and to tie into that, Regina hates Snow because when Snow was a child she told a secret (OK I know that this secret ultimately led to Daniel's death but still Snow was manipulated by a master)? Shouldn't Regina just hate her mother?
- How did what's her face come back from the dead? Did they reinsert her heart?
- How cool was it that Midas was the D.A.?