Thursday, July 3, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance!

Another week and another couple goes home. This has taken me awhile to write; not because it is so great but because of the holiday weekend. I decided that it made perfect sense to volunteer to have the neighborhood over for a 4th of July cookout. So anyway I am just now recovering and finally watched the results show.

This week all of the couples had to do two dances (totally different genres). Then of course America voted and six total dancers (three boys and three girls) had to dance for their life for the judges. Finally, Kourtni and Matt were sent packing. They have been in the bottom for the last three weeks and it was time. Their hip hop routine was bad and if I know it was bad and I don't dance at all then it really sucked.


Sorry so short (remember SSS on notes in junior high). Next week it is.

No comments: