Saturday, July 12, 2008

Vacation

So I am off. I leave tomorrow for three weeks in North Carolina and hope against all hope that my Tivo does not wear out while I am away. What are the chances that I would be leaving as the new season of Project Runway is beginning? For recaps and such I will be trying to tune in to David Dust (not only for Project Runway but for Design Star as well) as should everyone else with any sense.

Have a great July and try not to think of me on the beach drinking a cold (adult) beverage, with my children (and a babysitter).

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Darling Tivo Mom -

As always, thanks for the shout-out.

The heat index in Manhattan is at over 100 degrees and oppressive. And don't even ask about the smell. Please enjoy the beach for BOTH of us...

XOXOXOXOXO