Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Did anyone watch the Voice last night?

So I watched "The Voice" last night and as much as I am still not a Christina fan, I really love this show.  Here are my predictions for the final 4 tonight?  

Cee Lo's team has to be represented by Nakia.  I love him and fat boys so rarely get a chance. 

Christina's team should be represented by Beverly.  I am not and have never been a Frenchie fan.  I know that this is not the popular vote but we will see what happens.

Blake is only the one that I am 100% about.  If Dia is not his representative than the voting is rigged. 

As for Adam's team, I am obviously going with Javier.  Casey sucked and Javier is awesome.  Enough said. 

So what do you think?  Who did I miss?  I did not vote last night (see So You Think You Can Dance post) but I will be interested to see the finalist. 

No comments: