Friday, November 2, 2012

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead...I guess

Project Runway All-Stars last night was inspired by the 70's.  Wendy Pepper's outfit was inspired by Breakin 2 Electric Bugaloo.  So Wendy Pepper went home.  Now I don't like Wendy (I watched season 1 and I loved Austin Scarlett at the time) but has she aged and become sweeter or was she just playing everyone.  And the relationship with Suede, real or not real?  Anyway she is gone and we will never know.  Not upset by this elimination at all.  But many unanswered questions.

Oh and can Suede go next (Blue Suede my ass)....

Happy Friday!


2 comments:

Bob said...

Yes, Suede should go, but Andrae, too.
Two weeks, with the same stupid jacket?
All-star? not so much.

the dogs' mother said...

We were really surprised but then when does anything make sense much on this show anymore??