Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Today is the day...

I try to stay away from political talk.  Its not that I don't read the posts from my blogger peeps but I do not comment.  Some of my views differ from my friends.  That is what America is all about.  I am allowed to have different views and ideas in hopes that my friends will accept that and still accept me.

Today as we vote for a new president, whomever it may be, I hope that everyone votes and that at the end of the day we all come together to support our (notice I said our) President.

Good luck to all of the differing parties today.  This one is big but I hope that at the end the outcome will benefit us all.

Happy Election Day!

1 comment:

the dogs' mother said...

When pressed I will say I'm voting for Jed Bartlett (fictional President of West Wing).