Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween has come and gone...

I am not a fan of Halloween.  I know, I know it is fun to dress up and my kids love the candy (as I try to slowly remove it from the house so I won't eat it) but I don't like to be scared.  I hate scary movies, haunted houses etc...  Just not my thing.  So imagine my good humor when my sweet (sweet) children told me what they wanted to be for Halloween.  My little girl with her pretty bows and long, curly hair wanted to be a black ninja (as opposed to white or red) and my preppy little boy wanted to be a phantom with a scythe.  And because it was Halloween and I am the best mom ever (not) and I did not want the fight....I gave in.  So here it is, the picture of my sweet sweet children in which you cannot see their faces because of the costumes.  Happy belated Halloween. And welcome Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

Bob said...

Hopefully you were nightmare On Elm Street free!

the dogs' mother said...

I also am not a fan of horror and it seems Halloween has become more horror than pumpkins and princesses and pirates.