Saturday, April 24, 2010

Very Scary (and sad)

My favorite song in 9th (or 10th) grade was none other than "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" by Poison. In fact two years ago, feeling nostalgic, I asked Santa (aka my husband) to put Poison's greatest hits in my stocking. It is now loaded on my Ipod and you should see how fast I can walk/run on the treadmill to "Something to Believe In". Anyway I saw the news yesterday about Bret Michaels being in critical condition after a brain hemorrhage. Not sure what his current status is but I hope that he will be OK. Now please understand that I am aware that in recent years Michaels is a bit of a has-been punchline but he is only 47 and you only have to listen to his old school music to realize that the age of the "hair band" was a fun one and Poison was a big part of that. Good luck Bret!

No comments: