Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bikini vs Bush

I don't normally watch commercials.  I Tivo a lot and like to fast-forward through commercials.  However, tonight while watching something in real time a commercial caught my eye and I had to comment.  Has anyone else seen the new commercial for the Schick Quattro for Women?  This is apparently the new razor and bikini trimmer in 1.  Sounds great I know, but I just noticed that all of the planted bushes in the commercial become a new shape after the woman walks by (triangle, landing strip etc).  I like the double entandra (bush and trim kind of thing) but it took me watching the commercial twice before it became apparent.  Just a heads up.  The reviews on this razor are great.  Maybe the commercial worked, I might need to go pick one up.  Here is the commercial.  http://www.quattroforwomen.com/media_trimstyle.php

No comments: