Sunday, August 8, 2010

Who's Got the Funk?

I am in a funk.  I don't know why.  Next week school starts so summer is almost over.  I miss my friends in North Carolina.  My house is disgusting and needs to be cleaned and I hate cleaning.  No money equals no fun.  The weather is crappy and has been for the last 3 days.  I gained 5 pounds on vacation.  I assume I could go on and on.  I am just being a brat and feeling sorry for myself.  I would like to think that I will snap out of it in the next few hours, days or weeks.  Sorry for being so whiny but thanks for listening. 

2 comments:

David Dust said...

Sometimes being whiny is what we need.

I've been in and out of a funk also. On Thursday I'm going to speak to my Dr. about going back on antidepressants.

Feel better.

XOXOXOXO

Tivo Mom said...

DD I am thinking about doing the same thing. I feel bad because in no way are my issues as big as others but I am having trouble dealing lately. You seem so together these days. I hope that home was fun for you.