- Wes is back! The country crooner from last year's bachelorette makes another attempt to receive his 15 minutes of fame. He still seems a little skeezy to me.
- The oldest person on the show is Gwen from SEASON 2 (do you know how long ago that was?). She will not allow the network to post her age on the screen when she does her personal interviews. Bless her heart. *this just in Gwen is 39 (everyone else is a lot younger but she looks good in her bikini)
- I just have to wonder if this is going to become like the Real World/Road Rules challenges. All we need is plenty of liquor, some fisticuffs, a hot tub and a dress up night.
- There is absolutely no loyalty between the girls and the guys. Everyone talks smack about everyone else.
- Some girl named Michelle "locked" some girl named Tenley in the bathroom and "yelled at her. My, my this is getting good.
- I will admit that the bodies on these women makes me a little envious. Oh to be 28 again!
* I wonder which guy or girl will hook up with the most people (different people). Hmmmm...