Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Paper on MTV

The first deadline is fast approaching and I was interested to see how Amanda handled things. This show has really hooked me by the way. Oh and I love Adam. As he directs (orders) everyone to go and get ads for the paper, he calmly sits eating (drinking?) a smoothie and laments about how hard he is working.

As I said, the deadline is approaching and once again Amanda (bless her heart) does not step up. It seems as if Alex is doing all of the work (good editing, I don't know) and Amanda is obsessing over her editorial and her senior class pictures. Yes fans you knew you were in trouble when the girl walks in with her proofs for her photos and asks everyone (everyone!) in the classroom to place a check next to the one they like. The faces on Giana and Trevor were priceless (and Dan too) as this request was being made.

The show has become the "I Hate Amanda show" and I find it funny yet sad. Amanda thinks these kids are her friends and all of them seem to be talking about her constantly. The paper was finally put to rest with a lot of yelling (Adam) and screaming (Adam, again)and the issue was completed on time.



Again, thanks to Alex the paper happened. I do think that he is going out of his way to do a good job so that the teacher (Mrs. Weiss) will regret her choice of Amanda. Not sure about that motivation but if it gets things done then more power to him.

Just a few last observances; Alex, pull up your pants, please! Such a cute boy but the pants need to sit on your hips. Adam, love love love the fact that you ditched the paper to attend "High School Musical" on ice. Hilarious and certainly telling. Plus you knew the dance. I love it!

Next week Amanda stands up for herself. It must be all the inner strength she is getting from the yoga (and answering her phone while doing it, my god it is an epidemic now I am picking on the poor girl). Watch what happens.

No comments: