Thursday, May 8, 2008

Question of the Day....Thursday

I do not understand people who are rude to you just because they may not like their jobs. Now I know that this is a statement not a question so here is the question. If you hate your job why don't you find another one? I know that the market is iffy right now but I am talking about a check out girl at Publix (maybe 16 or 17). There are other retail jobs out there available that this girl may not have to interact with the public so much. I try to be as nice as possible when frequenting these places (I mean you have to go to the grocery store) but some of the people that work in these jobs just smack their gum, do not acknowledge you and basically act as if approaching their line is an imposition. I get enough of the rudeness and talking back at home. I don't need it when I am spending money as well. And I have stepped down from my pedestal, thank you.

No comments: