Thursday, May 1, 2008

America's Next Top Model - Cycle 10

I cannot stop watching this show but once again I am in a quandary. How is it possible that any of the judges think that Dominique is attractive? I will reiterate the fact that I think she looks like a man and move on but is anyone else shocked that she (he, it) is still around?



This week had the models learning about action posing with a gladiator coach. The challenge was a picture challenge and out of the five I agreed with the J's, Whitney's photos were the best. Fatima looked as if she could not hold the sword and Dominique (shock) looked like she (he oh whatever) was posing too much.



The photos this week were high fashion with the girls in funky wigs (think Eva and Ya-Ya in their final fashion show, cycle 3 or 4 maybe). Then the big surprise; Tyra walks in holding the camera. As she states "Mama is here" I kind of wanted to throw up. Now I like Tyra Banks. I admire the hell out of her and am impressed with what she has done but she is just too much. Too forthcoming in front of the camera, too impressed with herself sometimes, too serious about things that don't seem that important (smile with your eyes anyone) and too loud. The "mama" thing put me over the edge and I had to fast forward through most of the shoot.



At judging the writing was on the wall. The judges were super impressed with Fatima (her photo was great), Dominique (please?) and Anya (again?).



Katarzyna and Whitney both had weak photo shoots and the judges continued to point out that Katarzyna had no personality, so she was the one to go home. Who in the hell am I going to pull for now? I don't like Dominique or Anya and Whitney will never win because a plus size girl will not be America's Next Top Model so I guess I have to get excited about Fatima. Next week will take them all to the final three.

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Hola Tivo Mom!

I just remembered you asked me a million years ago if I thought Dominique was a Tranny. Well, I DO NOT watch Top Model - I just can't deal with Tyra. However, I have discussed it with my best friend (a "Top Model" expert), and he assures me that Dominique is indeed female and is NOT "sitting on a secret" - so to speak.

Hope all is well! Top Chef tonight. PLEASE let LesbiLisa go home!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXO

DD