Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Top Chef - Chicago

Just a quick note about last weeks episode (for a full recap check out David Dust's Blog). Horrible, awful, yucky, nasty Lisa is still around and Dale is gone? Please someone explain what is going on in the world. I know that some did not appreciate the passion that is (was) Dale but how on Earth can Lisa still be hanging around while someone that we all thought would make it to the final four is gone? I am sad and devastated at this turn of events. If Lisa makes it to the final four I will (to use an Antonio quote) throw up in my mouth. Although if she does not make it this means that Spike will and that is another issue in itself.



Top Chef on Wednesday night...who will be in the final four Lisa or Spike?? My God did you ever think I would say that?

No comments: