Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Amazing Race Cast for Season 13

I know, I know I watch a tremendous amount of television and I get excited about stupid things that happen on said television but this is really something to be excited about. The Amazing Race has announced the 11 teams for its new season that starts September 28th.

One couple I am especially interested in are the self proclaimed hippies, Anita and Arthur.

They are Beekeepers and make and sell their own honey. I am not sure how long the two will stick around but they should be interesting to watch.

I also like the brother/sister team of Nick and Starr.


She is a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and he performs in an Off-Broadway show.

Overall I am excited about the show and hope that there are more surprises than last season. See the full story on CBS.com.

No comments: