Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ellen and Portia Wed!!!


I am a huge Ellen DeGeneres fan! As conservative as I am I feel that this world just needs a little more love and laughter (is that a song) and she truly loves who she is, what she does, making people laugh and apparently Portia de Rossi. So congrats to the two of them on their nuptials this weekend. It looks as if it was a private and beautiful service. Good for both of them and Ellen get back to work. My mornings are a little boring these days with repeats.

More on People.com.

2 comments:

David Dust said...

I LOVE Portia's dress! Both outfits were designed by former Project Runway guest judge, Zac Posen. They both looked gorgeous.

Speaking of Project Runway, are you ready for the Drag Queen challenge?!?!

XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Hello lovely! I wrote a comment on your blog. Can't wait for tomorrow.