Sunday, September 27, 2009

Taking a Break...

After careful consideration (and a whole lot of soul searching) I have decided to take a break with the Blogging for awhile. This does not mean I won't be checking in (and posting things that I have a comment about) it just means that I will stop pressuring myself to get a post done. As you may have noticed the last few weeks I have not been recapping or mentioning my favorite shows very often. The truth is, I am down and out and I need to rediscover myself (my figure) and my love of writing in general. Hopefully I will be back soon but I am going to get my shit together so that when I do come back I will be ready and raring to go. I will miss you all. And thanks for the support.

5 comments:

David Dust said...

Don't be a stanger. I hope you get done what you need to get done - and come back real soon.

I MISS YOU ALREADY!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

the dogs' mother said...

Enjoy your break!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'll miss you and think about your comments whenever I watch HIMYM, SYTYCD, Amazing Race which starts tonight!! and Biggest Loser!

Enjoy your break!

BethTruta said...

Totally understand. I'm glad you are taking time for yourself. I'm entering my 'busy season' for work and probably shouldn't be checking your blog as often as I do! All my best, Tivo Mom!

sindee said...

Totally understand this decision. Always feel under pressure with my several blogs and boards to post on...
CU sindee