Thursday, September 10, 2009

Last Night on TV...

First up, So You Think You Can Dance LA auditions. I never get tired of this show. I know that the audition process seems to take awhile but I love seeing the talent (but still cringe at the wanna be's). Last night seemed to be all about tap-dancing. Ryan (Evan's - season 5- brother) had an unbelievable audition and was so fun to watch. He also had a dance-off with Bianca (another tapper from last year's audition). Lots of screen time which makes me believe that he will be around for awhile. There were some duds (what was the performance guy Cole doing) but overall the LA auditions were good. I would like more dancing and less backstory but if you don't have a "story" how are you going to get the face time?

My other show last night was of course, Glee. The Push-It performance was absolutely the funniest thing I have seen on television in a long time. I love this show! It is different, funny and poignant (is that the right combination?). I have a secret obsession with the cheerleader, Quinn. Her facial expressions are hilarious and the lines she delivers just blow me away. Maybe it is the sweet smile and the mean girl attitude. Anyway, if you have not watched last nights show, watch. So good.

It looks like Wednesday's are going to be a busy TV night. What did you think of the shows last night?

2 comments:

David Dust said...

I feel like such a bad American - I totally blew off most of the President's speech to watch SYTYCD.

And GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is, simply, the best show on television right now. The "Push It" performance was LEGENDARY - as was "Gold Digger"!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Kim said...

I agree, I love Glee. I love the Cheerios coach, she has some good one-liners that seem to sneak in there.