Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HGTV's Design Star

I have had guests for five days and am just getting back to my television watching. With that said, it rained today and I was able to catch the latest (from Sunday night) episode of Design Star. A little recap...we left our nine designers stranded by a lake in Nashville with no house, $100,000 and a week to get it together. The designers started trying to come up with ideas (for about three hours) and then our trusty Clive returns and says PSYCH!, we are kidding come see your real house. Mean joke HGTV. Did you think that these designers could handle that kind of stress? Was Clive hiding just laughing his ass off while gay Michael suggested a pre-fab home (you know those homes that are already put together or was it a double wide?). Anyway Clive takes the designers to their real house and of course they have to finish a few of the rooms. My thoughts.....

Why did Scottie (like the dog) have to do that bedroom himself? It was so bad and I really liked him a lot. Being a North Carolina girl I was pulling for the accent to get on TV (loved Will last season as well) but alas this was not to be.


Stephanie is too much...her boobs are too big, her lips are to pouty, she cries way too much and her clothes are too tight. When she had trouble (?) getting the ladder opened all I could do was laugh. Of course HGTV put her on the show. How many men would watch just to see her. She looks like HGTV's version of a Playboy Bunny.


Tracee is a whiner! I realize that Gay Michael is like a child with ADHD but she needs to focus on her own work and not on everyone else. Plus the dooky brown color that she "suggested" for the sun room was atrocious.


I have still found no one to pull for. Matt may be a contender, or Mikey V (maybe) but I really am not crazy about any of the women. Scottie was eliminated first (rightly so ) for his Brady bunch bedroom so that is one down for me. Love the show not crazy about the contestants thus far. Still watching though!

No comments: