Thursday, June 19, 2008

Top Chef - Reunion


Just a couple of things from last nights reunion special...

Zoi and Jenn seemed noticeably uncomfortable next to each other. Zoi stated that they no longer wanted to discuss their relationship on television. Did they break up?

Lisa is just a bitch. Even when she was trying to defend herself for being bitchy no one believed her. What an unpleasant person. Plus she said that she met these girls at a lesbian party, who knew she was a lesbian (OK I am totally kidding but I had you for a minute right?).

Tom almost completely admitted that Dale should have been in the finals. He basically said that if he had been around for "restaurant wars" then Lisa would have gone home.

There were people at the reunion who did not speak at all. Nikki, Nimma, Valerie, Erik .. they all blended into the background.

I thought that Spike was funny and true to his smart ass ways when he answered the questions about playing the game. Plus I loved his "bromances" with Andrew and Mark.

Was Andrew still pissed at Lisa? It felt like he was but I could not tell. Lisa said that they were friends and he tried to say something but I missed it. Luckily Andrew did get some recognition when the t-shirt for this season came from his own mouth..."I have a culinary boner!"

Loved, loved loved the "black hammer" of Antonia. Apparently the idea was that working with Antonia was a curse. Very funny and what a great way to make her seem more approachable.

Stephanie looked embarrassed when she won fan favorite. I was hoping for Andrew, Spike or Dale but I did love her. I think that she felt she had won enough when she offered everyone a drink.

Now that I have watched a full season of Top Chef, I am hooked. I will watch again and I am even thinking about checking out Shear Genius. Bravo is the best network ever!!!!

No comments: