Friday, June 13, 2008

Top Chef - Finale



So it is over, finally! And Stephanie won!! The last few episodes of Top Chef were so boring (and included Lisa) that I had difficulty watching. And thanks to People.com I really did not have to. On a side note to People.com, I will be sending a strongly worded email about including the winners name on the front page headlines. For those of us with children we can not always watch our television in real time. OK rant over back to Top Chef.

Just a few little thoughts about the final two episodes...

Any sorrow or pity I felt for Lisa (did you see her hair) was dispelled when she yelled at Richard and Stephanie for not congratulating her (and doing cartwheels so it seems) after she got into the final three and Antonia was eliminated.

I always knew that it would be either Stephanie or Richard (shocking that he was the third best) but I would have liked to see Dale in the mix in Puerto Rico.

Lisa is just gross..she looks gross, she's mean and she is too abrasive for anyone to actually find her personality inviting. Do I want her cooking in my kitchen, oh hell no!

I wish that Puerto Rico had been more exciting. Imagine if Andrew was in the finals, or Spike, or even Jenn. There might have been more fireworks. With the final three only Lisa was a bitch and Stephanie and Richard were not going to play into that.

Why do all of the blogs and news sites keep saying that Lisa was "portrayed" as the villain. I just don't think that anyone can be that bitchy (and unclean) the entire show. Are we saying she is not a real bitch? Hmmmm....

Next week is the reunion and I will look forward to seeing everyone back together. It was good to see an instance when nice guys (or girls) do finish first so yeah for Stephanie! As for Richard, bacon ice cream? Really?

No comments: