Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Bachelorette - Final Thoughts

Just so everyone knows...I was never a huge Ed fan. I was a Michael fan and was devastated when he was sent home. Once Michael left I was pulling for Reid (I like the goofy, funny guys). I truly thought that after Ed was "unable to perform" (which by the way how embarrassing on national television) Jillian would come to her senses and finally get rid of him. But once again this season I gave Jillian too much credit because she kept Ed around and ended up choosing him in the end (at this point I would have gone with the Kipper). Do I think that the two will be "happily ever after"? Who knows, stranger things have happened. I started out liking Jillian and toward the end I found myself no longer caring what she did. I think it was a combination of Wes staying longer than anyone thought he would, and the fact that any nice non-cheesy guy was given the shaft. Once again with a reality couple, only time will tell. This was posted recently on People.com Jillian Harris: I Am Not Worried About Claims of Infidelity.

Does this make you wonder about the new couple?

2 comments:

BethTruta said...

yeah ed is kinda a tool but i agree, I think jillian is cheesy now too maybe they go together. are you on facebook? if so check out Ed's profile pic. It's him in basically a speedo. gross. time will tell. i don't want reid to be the next bachelor--i think he's too good for it!

Tivo Mom said...

I totally agree. I do wonder if I will watch again. Maybe if it is someone I know I will watch but who knows what the fall will bring. Speedo? Really?