Monday, August 3, 2009

I have returned....

I am back from my three week trek of North Carolina. I arrived home on Saturday and have frantically tried to play catch up (on the mail, television etc). I have not watched all my shows yet but I will have a few comments about The Bachelorette and So You Think You Can Dance later today or in the AM tomorrow. I also need to watch the beginning episodes of Design Star and read the Dustman's recaps (aka David Dust). I am glad to be back but bear with me for the next few days as I try to get my bearings a little. Hello everyone!!!!!

5 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Welcome back. We are in the process of making lists and packing - my 'favorite' part of the whole process...

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! We NEED to talk SYTYCD. I am so pissed a certain someone is in the finals (I don't want to spoil it in case you haven't watched yet).

David Dust said...

Welcome back - we missed you!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

BethTruta said...

Welcome back! Hope it was a great vacation. Can't wait to see your Bach post! As you know I live in Chicago and am hearing lots about Jillian and Ed.

Tivo Mom said...

Thanks guys for missing me. I am still trying to catch up. Hope to have updates by the end of the day today or tomorrow. I promise. Other than that I missed everyone. I am catching up on your blogs as well as television.