Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Biggest Loser - What a Waste!

I have not blogged about the Biggest Loser for two weeks; and as I sat down to discuss I realize that nothing really has happened. Sure Aubrey went home and that was sad (two weeks ago) . But this week was a total waste of time. Nicole (formerly of the Red team) came back and then was sent home again...literally.

This week the contestants who did not get a fair shake (basically did not get to come back to the Ranch at all) got to weigh in to see who got a second chance. After losing 87 (!) pounds at home Nicole rejoined the group. But it proved to be too much pressure and she gained weight for the week thus giving everyone an opportunity to send her right back home. Just a waste of a show I think.

Although I must quickly bitch about Tara the "former model" (who in the hell did she model for anyway?). The minute Nicole came on the Ranch, Tara made sure that she knew who was in fist place. Shut up already! She keeps talking about the target on her back but if she would just work out, lose weight and keep her mouth shut no one would care. I am sick of her winning and hope that she does not win the whole thing. Seriously her nose, voice and attitude (especially the attitude) drive my crazy.

Hopefully next week will actually be meaningful to the competition. Later taters!

No comments: