Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How I Met Your Mother - Jesus Says

Just a quick shout out to HIMYM last night. The beginning sequence in which Barney explained that men should wait three days to call a woman because of Jesus was absolutely hilarious. I literally had tears rolling down my cheeks when NPH (as Barney) described Jesus's death and resurrection and somehow tied this in to the three day rule. Once again this show took it there and won! Awesome! By the way the texting back and forth between Ted and Holly (really Barney and Marshall) was also very funny but the first scene was by far the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also liked Marshall yelling something along the lines of "I'm cuddly! Deal with it!" haha

Definitely a good episode.

Joy said...

That was too funny about Jesus! Love that show!