Thursday, April 30, 2009

How Did I Get So Old?

My youngest turns 5 today and I am feeling very old (and a little sad). She is so excited about her birthday (and party) and here I am a little weepy because my baby is growing up. Crazy I know but hormones do not understand sense.

Saturday is the Pinkalicious Pool Party that she has been wanting all year. Our outside area will look like Pepto Bismal threw up on everything. I even have a pink dress and she has a new pink suit.

The things that we all do for our children. I just want to know where the time has gone?

3 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

Let me know when you find out.
When the twins went across the mountains to college I was a basket case. I saw a little girl coming home from school and I lost it.

Joy said...

Just wait. My youngest grandchild is 6. I look at him and see my son and wonder where the years have gone so quickly.

Anonymous said...

Sophie is going to be NINE this summer!! I AM OLD!!!