- A true friend is someone you can call at all hours of the day (or night) and she/he will drop everything for you.
- A true friend knows everything about you (all you darkest secrets) and still loves you.
- A true friend loves your spouse (or significant other) because you love them and they are important to you.
- A true friend tells you if an outfit looks like shit on you...they will not let you walk out of the house looking crappy (which makes me wonder about the people on Jupiter Beach and if they have any true friends...but I digress).
- A true friend makes you feel better about yourself and makes you a better person!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Last night I ate Chinese (OK I know it is not on my diet) and my fortune read "you will be surrounded by many true friends". Now here is what went through my head ...on my deathbed?, how many? and who are they? I have been thinking about this a lot lately and I guess the biggest question is; what is the definition of a TRUE friend? I came up with a few things but feel free to add thoughts as needed..