Monday, July 20, 2009

The Bachelorette - real quick

Although I am still on vacation I wanted to just say a couple of things about the "men tell all" special tonight on the Bachelorette.

1. Wes is not only a douchebag but he is a p word as well. If he is going to act the way he did on national television he needs to show up and take his lumps like the rest of the bachelors.

2. Jake just needs to shut up. Stop talking about how hurt you are and move on. I feel as if he is too contrived for words and I hope that he is not picked to be the next bachelor.

3. David is still an ass and will never actually grow up. The man code thing is lame and stupid. Grow up frat boy and act like a real man.

4. I wish that the show had spent more time with Michael. He was one of my favorites and I love his sincerity.

5. You may think Tanner P is weird but you have to admit that there is no one like him.

6. I knew that we had not seen the last of Reid. I still don't know who she picks (if anyone) but at least he attempts to get a fair shot.

7. I was never a Juan fan but just leave the guy alone. Focus on your own shit and let him be who he wants to be.

What did you think about tonight's episode? Were the guys too practiced or genuine? Did anyone stand out as a real great one that got away? OK back to vacation for me.

1 comment:

BethTruta said...

I watched. It was too long--standard-- but I agree with everything you said. I don't think Jake would be a good Bachelor, too cheesy. He totally skirted the question about being it which makes me nervous. Can't wait to see who Jillian picks (and what she wears!)