Monday, January 4, 2010

I never knew....


I have heard of this wonderful television station called LOGO (from my friend David Dust) but have never checked it out. And then something happened in my boredom on New Years Day between football games (I know football and LOGO in the same paragraph). I found a Buffy the Vampire Slayer marathon on this grand network. As I watched, the commercials promised Buffy reruns every evening. Happy New Year to me! My beloved show is back on the air for me to Tivo and watch when nothing else is on. I hear tell that there are even some of the episodes on LOGO on demand. What a wonderful network. I am even thinking about watching Rupaul's Drag Race.

2 comments:

David Dust said...

Oh you HAVE TO watch RuPaul's Drag Race. It's just like Project Runway, except it's entertaining and fun to watch ;)

I watched the marathon also and was thrilled. It had been way too long since I'd seen Buffy.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Tivo Mom said...

I knew there was a reason that I loved you so much.