Happy 2010 everyone! After spending a quite evening at home with my husband and children I woke up this morning with a rested head and a new zest for the year to come. As always, I have made a list of things that I would like to accomplish this year. Drumroll please......and here they are (in no particular order):
1. Lose 10 pounds (I do this one every year but this is the year of my 20 year high school reunion so it must happen)
2. Run a race and finish it (this one is scheduled, I am running a 5k on February 20th and you will hear plenty about it I am sure).
3. Try to remember how good I actually have it and not sweat the small stuff (I need to be better about letting things roll off my back).
4. Visit my family more...
5. Organize my house, my computer, my pictures and my life.
6. Be more consistent with my writing (see above)
7. Work on my patience with the children (and my husband and my friends and my family,,,)
OK that is a start. Does anyone else have a list yet? Am I reaching here? I am watching football today and eating football food and then the diet and healthy lifestyle will begin. Happy, happy day everyone! May this be the start of a fabulous year.