Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ugly Betty Tonight

Ugly Betty has moved to Wednesday nights (yeah no more Fridays) on ABC. There are still many rumors swirling about the show and its future. One of the newest rumors is that this will be the final season and Betty and Daniel will end up together. I am not sure how I feel about this. I always felt that Betty and Daniel seemed more like brother and sister to me rather than romantic interests. As always with television, only time will tell. Watch tonight anyway...

1 comment:

Mistress Maddie said...

This is probably one of my ALL TIME favorite shows on tv. As a visual stylist the show has such a fresh look with it's sets and also has Patricia Fields designing the wardrobe. How much better can it get. A great cast of talent and fun storylines complete the show. And I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of Vanessa Willians! I'm so upset ABC is even thinking of taking it off. I say we boycott early!!! Take care!