Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Would You Take Him Back???

The newest reports are saying that Elin Nordegren wants to work on her marriage to Tiger Woods. She does not want her children to grow up in a split family. Apparently she has even visited Tiger in sex rehab (I still don't get this). My question is; with all we know (and she knows) would you give him a second (or 3rd or 4th or 5th and so on) chance? Women coming out of the woodwork, confirmed reports of him spending thousands to cover this up, lying to your face, do you let him come home?

Not me. But then I am not married to Tiger Woods. I love my husband (a lot) but there is no way that I could forgive after being so publicly humiliated. I know, I know do it for the children but what about me and my happiness (and peace of mind). I guess this does not make me a very forgiving person but I know what I can and can't handle.

What about you, could you forgive?

2 comments:

the dogs' mother said...

nope, but would work to forge a working and kind relationship for the sake of the kids.

If no kids I might threaten to write a tell all book and make up really bad stuff!!

David Dust said...

I'd take him back in a hot second ... just keep my bank account full.

XOXOXOXOXO