Thursday, May 27, 2010

Idol Musings...

I really do not have that many musings about American Idol this season (thought it looked better in the title). I just wanted to make a comment about the results last night. I could have gone either way. I liked both Crystal and Lee and hope that both will have wonderful careers. I fully expected Crystal to win; and truth be told she probably should have. But Lee was good and he seemed to get more and more comfortable as the season went on. Although the season was lackluster and honestly I watched very little of the finale last night, some talent should come from this year. I will not watch the show again, I did learn my lesson about trying to revisit a show that I had given up. So long Idol. Lee and Crystal (and maybe Casey too) I will be looking for you.

No comments: