Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Is Anyone Faithful Anymore?

People.com has reported that David Boreanaz is the latest in a long string of men that has been caught cheating on his wife. Apparently David really went with a winner because she was getting ready to try to extort money from him so that she would not go public. Very classy lady by the way David. If any of you are wondering why I care this much about this one; well here it is. David Boreanaz has played a hero now for many years. He was Angel (the soul filled vampire) on Buffy and then later his own show Angel. Now he is a straight-shooting FBI agent on Bones who we all want to get the girl. The man has been on two (no three) of my favorite shows. I know I must separate reality and fiction but how can I root for a man who I no longer respect? I am getting mighty tired of hearing about the less than stellar moral values of people. Where oh where have all the good ones gone?

4 comments:

mister muleboy said...

We cheat on our wives because, while we're committed to loving them, we're not genuinely committed to maintaining them as the sole and exclusive sex partner.

We can love our wives immensely, but will then have sex with other women.

Yup.

Tivo Mom said...

then I am glad that I am not your wife...

Blogger said...

Wow, I wouldn've expected that! What's really sad is that his father Dave Roberts who was a local fixure on 6abc news for Philadelphia retired a few months ago. That man was so sweet. PS I'm lovin' your blog!

Joy said...

This is disappointing. Not all men cheat.