Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Glee is the Sh#t!

I must meet Neil Patrick Harris! He is now on my list of the things to do (not do just meet) before I die. After last weeks lackluster episode of Glee I had high hopes for tonight's episode with special guest NPH and he (and the show too) lived up to my expectations. The "Dream On" duet with NPH and Matthew Morrison was probably one of my favorite moments of the season. Absolutely amazing and hilarious at the same time.

The minute I think the show might run out of ideas and then the "dream" episode is upon us. Plus all of our "dreams" have come to fruition. Idina Menzel is in fact Rachel's mother (I mean how could she not be; look at her). My goodness her voice is spectacular. And we were all right, Jesse was never in to Rachel, he was just doing an acting exercise to help his vocal coach.

Great episode once again to a show that never fails to put a smile on my face. Oh and Neil Patrick Harris is awesome if you have any doubts about my obsession (is it OK for me to be obsessed with a gay man when I am a straight woman?).

4 comments:

Joy said...

Excellent casting for Idina Menzel as Rachel's mother! As you said, how could she not be? Loved the songs on this episode and the theme!

BethTruta said...

I love NPH too. I found this a long time ago very randomly and come back to it every once in awhile for a good laugh. It helps the my family and I are completely obsessed with Les Mis too.

enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhXsJjVdj1E

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! How good was that episode?!? Joss Whedon is it on a stick, deep-fried and sugar coated. WOOT!

Tivo Mom said...

This youtube video was awesome. I actually saved it Beth to watch again. How great is this man (and Jason Segal was great too). Thanks for sharing.