Monday, May 3, 2010

How old can I feel?

I had a bit of a crazy weekend. Thought that I would share a little....

Friday night my husband and I had tickets to see REO Speedwagon at Sunfest which is here in South Florida. I was so excited about seeing a band that helped so many of us get through breakups back in the day (hello Time For Me To Fly people). To add to my excitement we ended up (by way of a friend) in the front row and then had backstage passes to meet the band. Here is a picture of me (looking a little scary) with the lead singer of REO Speedwagon. I was feeling old until I saw these guys.


Needless to say I had to recover for most of the day on Saturday (I just cannot do it like I used too) and then had to bake a cake and celebrate my youngest and her 6th birthday. Again with the feeling old..

As you all can read, there is never a dull moment at my house. Happy Monday everyone!

5 comments:

David Dust said...

OMG - that is such a cute picture of you!!!

REO Speedwagon ... I was never much of a Rock and Roll queen, but "Hi Infidelity" got constant play on my cassette player back in the day.

BethTruta said...

You and your daughter are so cute! Don't tell Mr. Speedwagon but I thought he was an elderly lady (particulary the one that stars in Hallmark cards).

Lisa said...

Oh, I love Time for Me to Fly! And MC, you look WAY young next to Mr. Speedwagon . . . but I think you look pretty young anyway!

Anonymous said...

You look totally cute!

Joy said...

You look great! I'm glad to see what you look like. Look as if you're having fun!